The Double D Ranch Tales

The Double D Ranch Tales ~ Fictional tales set on a fictional ranch and other locales in southern Nevada. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. ~ Happy Reading!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Swept Away Valentines Day Bl0g H0p (reprise day 1) ( @rmsotera @evernightpub #SO )

* Hi all! Welcome to the Swept Away Valentines Day Bl0g H0p. Thanks for stopping by. :)
* There are lots of authors participating in this h0p so there are lots of prizes to be had. I'm giving away a PDF copy of winners choice of either Wild West Weekend or Wild West Hauntings. To be put in the drawing for the prize, answer the question that I'll supply shortly and follow me via google connect (found in the column to the right) and/or my Facebook Page. To find others in the h0p, visit thebloghopspot.com/event-page
* What's your best or most memorable Valentine's Day experience? I remember one Valentines Day when I didn't have a boyfriend, I went to a bar where a friend worked and he gave me a couple of free drinks. Guess it was more of an anti-VD celebration, eh?
* Have fun hopping!
C.R.

2 comments:

  1. I love just spending alone time with the husband without the kids, I call it our "adult date time".

    susanmplatt AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the giveaway! Sometimes I wish I was swept away by someone's love especially on Valentine's Day. Being young, I have yet to have the opportunity. If I could choose any man in the world to sweep me away, I would certainly choose Alexander Skarsgard. He's nice, funny, polite and well educated. If I could pick a fictional man, I would choose Jamie Fraser from "Outlander." With his rough physicality, loving sensibility, and fierce passion, I know I would be happy for the rest of my life. I wish I could be swept away to New Zealand or Scotland, somewhere beautifully green and primitive.
    Enough with my epic daydreams…
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    mestith at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete