* Welcome! During this wonderful tour the authors are discussing heartbreakers. What are they, what we love/hate about them, are they bad, etc.? Almost 300 bloggers have posts & prizes about those men we love!
* But that's not all... There are THREE grand prizes. You as a reader can go to EACH blog and comment with your email address and be entered to win. Yep, you can enter over 200 times!
*Now what are those prizes?
*** 1st Grand Prize: A Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet *** (a US & International prize)
*** 2nd Grand Prize: A $100 Amazon or B&N Gift Card *** (a US & International prize)
*** 3rd Grand Prize: A Swag Pack that contains paperbacks, ebooks, 50+ bookmarks, cover flats, magnets, pens, coffee cozies, and more! *** (a US prize only)
* I'll also be giving away a prize! One lucky commenter will be drawn and can choose one PDF from these choices: Wild West Weekend or Wild West Hauntings. All you'll have to do to be entered for the grand prize drawings and mine is go to the first day's post on Feb. 8 (click here for ease --->http://doubledranchtales.blogspot.com/2013/02/heartbreaker-bl0g-h0p-day-1.html, comment by answering the questions I'll be asking shortly and leave your name and email address. Easy peasy! :)
* So heartbreakers... The Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com) defines a heartbreaker as: 1. one who screws you over, is mean to you, and gave you hope but ripped it away either quickly or slowly over a long period of heartbreaking time - usually the one you are most in love with and think you need... 2. A person who can break hearts easily. Because they are so beautiful everyone wants them, but not everyone can have them.; An affectionate way to say somebody is adorable or good looking.; Somebody who breaks or hurts peoples hearts/emotions - "Aww aren't you just the heartbreaker" followed by the pinching of cheeks. The dictionary had more but IMO I felt the first two summed up my thoughts on the matter. Heartbreakers don't necessarily have to be a boy/girlfriend or potential boy/girlfriend they could be anyone you thought you could count on and then found out your couldn't. I've known all kinds...family and friends who promised things then flaked out; the boyfriend whom I was head over heels for and broke my heart; the cute kids who are termed heartbreakers. So the questions ~ Do you think heartbreakers are just bad boys/girls who can turn into the best heroes/heroines around? Or can they be anybody?
* Please answer those quesitons in the comments section of Day 1's post (see link for it above) and don't forget to leave your name and email to be entered in the fabulous drawings! Also, for more chances to win, be sure to visit and comment at the other blogs. The link to find those blogs is listed below. For information on the books I'm offering up, feel free to browse around this blog. :)
* Best of luck!
Click here --->http://carrieannbloghops.blogspot.com/ to find the full list of blog hop participants!