* Why do we enjoy writing and reading about the West? What is it about cowboys that is just plain irresistible? Over thirty authors and bloggers tackle these and other questions by explaining why we love Romancing the West.
* But that’s not all, as you enjoy some awesome blogs and find fantastic books, for every post you comment on with your email address, you will be entered for some amazing prizes.
***PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO QUALIFY***
* Grand Prize: A swag pack which includes books (both ebooks and paper), Amazon gift card, custom made butterfly jewelry, book cards, magnets and much more all tucked away in a keepsake box. (Available to US residents only. Winner will be announced on February 26 at 10 PM EST)
* C.R. & RM are giving away to one lucky winner PDF copies of Wild West Weekend & Wild West Hauntings :). To be put in the drawing for the prizes, answer one or both of the questions found at the beginning of this post under the blog tour pic and follow this blog via google connect (found in the column to the left).
* Now, in the spirit of this blog, here's a little bit from us from some Q's & A's we've done...
* Which 3 adjectives would you use to describe The Double D Ranch Tales and/or ranch?
~ C.R. – Beautiful, Romantic, Wild
~ R.M. – Sexy, Suspenseful, Romantic
* Cowboys have their own special charm. What is it about them that curls your toes?
~ C.R. - Rugged, hard working men who look after animals and the land & take care of/protect their partners.
~ R.M. - Cowboys have a masculinity about them that’s personified. There is something sexy about a man in a cowboy hat and boots. :)
* Happy h0pping & G00d Luck!
C.R. & R.M.
* Don't forget to visit the other blogs on the tour, comment there & leave your email to be eligible for the grand prize. :)
The Double D Ranch Tales
The Double D Ranch Tales ~ Fictional tales set on a fictional ranch and other locales in southern Nevada. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. ~ Happy Reading!