Welcome to the middle of the week!
Mid Week Tease is an event where authors are spotlighting a few lines or a paragraph or two from their stories. Readers, you get to sample some delicious snippets and be teased, titillated and tantalized into the weekend!
Our contribution to MWT this week is from our wip Wild West Island Getaway. The gang has traveled to Grand Cayman. Bristol and Damon are on their honeymoon. Cassie and Dak are at odds. Cassie's gone off to think and find herself and encounters someone new. Enjoy!
* “Stay right there.” He glanced around the area, stepped away and picked up a good sized rock.
* What the hell does he plan to do with that? Images of him bashing her head in flitted through her mind. After all, she didn’t really know the guy. Maybe he was some kind of psycho, and she’d been charmed into his trap. A momentary bout of panic ran through her.
* He cocked his head and peered at her with a baffled expression. “You’re not afraid, are you? Cat, darling, trust me. I won’t harm you.”
* Rooted to her spot, she determined whether or not she should give him credence, decided she could and managed a nod.
* “Good.” His sinfully accented voice rumbled. “Now, lay down on the blanket on your back. Put your arms above your head, palms facing the sky.”
Find out more about the Wild West books & where to buy them here: Wild West books
Come back next week for another look into Wild West Island Getaway!
Visit Sandra Bunino's blog to find the links of the other wonderful authors for more MWT goodness! http://sandrabunino.com/blog/
The Double D Ranch Tales
The Double D Ranch Tales ~ Fictional tales set on a fictional ranch and other locales in southern Nevada. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. ~ Happy Reading!