* Evernight Publishing opened its doors two years ago and to celebrate there's a lot of great stuff happening over the next two weeks. In fact this whole month leads up to another big event, the release of Wild West Hauntings written by me and my writing partner, RM Sotera!
* First off, Evernight Publishing is holding a Scavenger Hunt October 1 - 5. To participate in this hunt you have to visit the first stop from Oct. 1 - Smexy Books - for instructions. Visit Tuesday's stop at Sizzling Hot Books & Wednesday's stop at The Romance Studio. Then go to Romancing the Book for today's stop. Please note: the hunt has to be followed in order.
* Next, there are sales going on. Over at All Romance eBooks all Evernight titles are reduced for the duration of the b-day bash (1st - 12th Oct).
* Select titles are also discounted on Amazon. This includes Wild West Weekend - the first book in the Double D Ranch Tales saga - which is on sale for $.99! So if you haven't read it yet & want to be caught up for the release of book 2, Wild West Hauntings, pick up a copy today at Amazon.com
* Then, starting on October 8th and running through the 12th, Evernight Publishing and its authors are hosting a blog hop. Prizes - for people who participated in the hunt and/or follow the hop, comment and whose names are drawn - include Kindles, Evernight Publishing swag bags and Amazon gift certificates, not to mention lots of Evernight Publishing books!
* See? Like I said there's lots of great stuff happening! During and after the b-day bash there will be information on Wild West Weekend and Wild West Hauntings so stay tuned. :) & if you want a crack at the Keyboards and Kink anthology that has my story AFK in it, visit my other pen name's blog during the blog hop festivities at Casey's Corner.
* Happy birthday Evernight!
* Happy Reading! ~ C.R. Moss
The Double D Ranch Tales
The Double D Ranch Tales ~ Fictional tales set on a fictional ranch and other locales in southern Nevada. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. ~ Happy Reading!