* Evernight Publishing opened its doors two years ago. In those two years we’ve signed over one hundred and sixty authors and published over three hundred books. From paranormal to contemporary, we’ve had more best sellers than we can count and made thousands of people smile, sigh and gasp. So, as a thank you to all our readers and everyone who has supported us, we’re holding this blog hop and we have a whole lot of prizes to offer you.
* Here's how it works... the more blogs you hop to (shown below) the more chance you have of winning prizes. Each author on the hop is offering a prize and Evernight is offering the following grand prizes: a Kindle, a $100 Amazon gift certificate, two Evernight swag bags (which includes a tote, a tee, vouchers, a mug and other coolness) and a personalized Facebook banner. To be in with a chance of winning the author prize simply follow the blog you're visiting and leave a comment which includes your email address. Each entry on each blog is then counted towards the grand prize draw. The more entries you have, the better your chance of winning a grand prize! You also get extra points for liking the Evernight Facebook page. Just make sure you let us know in the comments that you've done so.
* Good luck and happy hopping!
To recap: For a chance of winning one of the Grand Prizes, please comment on these blogs: C.R. Moss blog & Evernight's blog and follow each. Remember to leave your first name and email address in the comment. (If you already follow this blog and/or Evernight's Blog, please state in the comment that you're already a follower. :) ) For even more chances to win a Grand Prize, go to the blogs listed at the bottom of this post and comment/follow on them, too.
To enter to win my author prizes: one PDF copy of either Stockings and Suspenders or Wild West Weekend and a $5.99 Evernight Publishing gift certificate (good for one or more EP books depending upon cost), please follow the instructions above and comment on & follow this blog. And for even more chances at this prize, following my Facebook page will earn you an extra entry as will following my C.R. Moss Twitter profile.
* Next, there are of sales going on. Wild West Weekend is discounted over at All Romance eBooks as are all Evernight titles for the duration of the b-day bash (1st - 12th Oct). Select titles are also discounted on Amazon. This includes Wild West Weekend - the first book in the Double D Ranch Tales saga - which is on sale for $.99 here: Amazon.com. So if you haven't read Wild West Weekend yet & want to be caught up for when book 2, Wild West Hauntings, releases at the end of the month, pick up a copy today.
* The unseen force compelling her to the family plot directed her to the center of the gravesite. She knelt before the dark gray headstone that was busted in half. The words on it were worn and chipped away, undecipherable. The letters on the other stones near it were just as bad. A light gray one a few feet away, no matter how she clawed and scraped at it to see the name, wouldn’t come clean. Something deep within her had her yearning to see the name, the dates, and the phrase written underneath the main information. How could she figure out who was buried in the graves if she couldn’t read the markers?
For more on Wild West Hauntings visit The Double D Blog
Happy Birthday Evernight!
& Happy Reading from C.R. Moss