The Double D Ranch Tales

The Double D Ranch Tales ~ Fictional tales set on a fictional ranch and other locales in southern Nevada. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. ~ Happy Reading!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Damon Dougan here...wanted to say hello to my fans.

I've been sitting in the shadows watching, okay...lurking.  Bristol has me runnin' crazy these days.  That woman, if I didn't love her so much she'd be the death of me by now.  As you know, she's carrying our baby.  I gotta say, pregnancy makes women do crazy shit. Especially my woman.  The other day she sent me to the store in search of chunky monkey ice cream.  I had mentioned that I could easily ask Miguel to whip her up a sundae, and boy did my woman give me a piece of her mind.  My ass is still hurtin' from her  lashing.  Shoot...Miguel's been taking care of my family since I was a boy he wouldn't have minded serving up a sundae for Bristol. 

I'm glad ya'll are reading our stories.  These two authors, Moss and Sotera, they were mighty nice letting us get into their heads.  And now we won't shut up!  I've been telling Sotera that I would like her to write this certain erotic scene with me and my woman, and dough,  and she keeps sayin' no.  But I know I'll change her mind.  Us Dougan men are like that.  We've always been able to easily change a woman's mind. 

Glad I could drop in and say hey.  I hear Bristol coming down the hallway so I'd better run.  Lord knows what she'll have me doing next. 

Later,

Damon

No comments:

Post a Comment