* For the next several days, this blog is hosting the Cowboys and Lawmen Bl0g H0p! The list of participants is below, so be sure to visit all the wonderful blogs and leave a comment on each of them WITH your email address to be entered for some great stuff. There will also be a grand prize of an Amazon or Barnes and Noble gift card (winners choice)! Any comment that doesn’t have an email address will be skipped over when it comes to being put in the drawing for the grand prize & individual blog prize. Why? Well, without an email we can't contact you if you were to happen to win, so please leave an email. :) The host of this hop, Sara Walter Ellwood, will chose one commenter from all the blogs and announce the winner on the evening of May 7 on the blog the winner was chosen from, the Cowboy Charm website (click blog hop pic for site) and the Facebook Group (link below). She will also be contacting the winner and forwarding the grand prize to them.
* Cowboys are known as bad-boys, but what happens when the bad-boy is also the law in town? What is it about these contradictions that make small town sheriffs, Texas Rangers and ex-outlaws-turned-lawmen so irresistible? And what makes them so gosh-darn sexy? Rm and I haven't done a Double D Ranch Tales story yet that explores this theme, but as we say, "Never say never!" A hot cowboy who once was a bad boy could easily make his way into a story of ours, a tale in which he can do some good and be associated with the ranch, especially with it being located so close to Las Vegas. In fact, as I'm writing this, there are some ideas bounding around in my head already. A tall, dark and handsome cousin, or other family member, who got into trouble in his youth and who had an easy time of charming the ladies (can we say modern day rake?), gets hired on by the good guys to help catch the men he used to hang with. And, what makes a man like this irresistibly sexy? The fact that he hasn't lost the traits that made him a cad in the first place: street smarts; knowing how to read people; how to woo a woman and make her feel wonderful in and out of the bedroom; how to make himself seem fascinating to everyone around him. Plus the fact that he decided to turn his life around, to follow a more moral compass while still acting like a bad boy, and knows how to ride and rope and work on a ranch, helps, too. At least IMO this is what makes him the hunky cowboy he is. ;)
* We're giving away, to one lucky winner whose name we draw, a choice of either a PDF of Wild West Weekend; a PDF of Wild West Hauntings; or the winner can choose to be put on a list for the next Wild West book (PDF) when it comes out. To enter for this prize (and the Grand Prize) please answer the following: What do you love most about lawmen who are also cowboys? This blog's drawing will be held on May 7 & winner notified that night.
* Rm & I thank you for stopping by today and want to remind you to visit the other links via this list:
* Feel free to follow us via the links at the left. For more cowboy goodness, visit: Cowboy Charm Blog Hops Facebook Group
* Happy Reading!
* C.R. Moss