Isn't it awesome?
* The ranch is hopping big time in this story. There are hauntings by a randy ghost and a nasty poltergeist. A soon-to-be shaman helps to fight the evil. Continuing love. New love. Love on the rocks. The characters are again in for a wild time!
* I've been sharing snippets from the book on Sundays for Six Sentence Sunday so if you want some sneak peeks into their world, check out those posts at C.R. Moss Blog.
* With cowboys, ghosts, modern day women, hot dreams, pre-wedding relations and a bit of sexy time travel, life promises to be one wild time on the ranch again.
* Rachel Star has met the man of her dreams … literally. Too bad he’s a ghost. When true love crosses boundaries from dreams to reality and across time, the Double D ranch is the place it happens. It takes the love of a man from the past, Dalton Dougan, to bring love full circle in the present for Rachel.
* Bristol Ashcombe, soon to be Dougan, is ready to have her baby … and so is a poltergeist. Can the love of a woman for her man and child sustain her during the most horrible of terrors? Can the love between family and friends really dispel the evil haunting them?
Wild West Hauntings—Double D Ranch Tales (Book 2), a contemporary, paranormal, erotic romance story is set in Nevada and is slated for release at the end of October through Evernight Publishing.
Haven't read the first book Wild West Weekend yet? Pick up a copy at Evernight Publishing &/or a print copy at Amazon!
Happy Reading! C.R. Moss