The Double D Ranch Tales

The Double D Ranch Tales ~ Fictional tales set on a fictional ranch and other locales in southern Nevada. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. ~ Happy Reading!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Weekend Dirty Dozen (02/10-12/12) #WD12 @WeekendDirtyDoz

a dozen from 'Wild West Weekend' ~ a contemporary erotic romance with cowboys set just outside of Las Vegas.

     Self-assuredness cloaked him. “Yes, Bristol. I can carry a tune, my darlin’.”
    
Yeah, but I’m not too great singing backwoods country. As a matter of fact I’m sure I suck. “I’m not familiar with the style of country western songs.”
     Damon placed a microphone in her hand. His warm fingers cupped her hand around the metal, and he gently tightened his hold. “I was thinking we would do a Broadway number. Sing somethin’ right up your alley.”
     “Seriously?” Disbelief was hard to hide, she was sure of it from the sound of her voice.


For more, on 'Wild West Weekend' – stick around and check out the Double D blog!
For more WDD authors, visit: http://weekenddirtydozen.blogspot.com/ & don’t forget to follow:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Weekend-Dirty-Dozen/251564698227203

4 comments:

  1. COWBOY ALERT! Love cowboys and westerns! I sense some humor is forthcoming here!

    Great WDD


    Dawne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Dawne. Gotta love me some cowboys, and he sings? Oh, yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good excerpt for a cowboy singing, especially in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cowboys sings show tunes? Oh, yeah, that's a hot combination!!

    ReplyDelete